Reason for Challenge

Reason for Challenge: Awareness of how our bodies feel and perform with and without certain foods.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

One week down....

Hey ladies....one week down and five more to go!!! It sounds like you all are doing so awesome and really getting your heads wrapped around the "food". I had a tuff weekend with a lot of temptations but I got through it and it feels empowering that I did it all on will power :-)


I made a trip to Costco on Sunday and found something that I thought I'd pass along. I get pretty tired of plan chicken breast so I found this all natural coconut/mango dressing that I started using and I love it. It does have a little spicy bite to it though. I'll post a pic.....



2 comments:

  1. I think sharing recipes you loved or the link to the recipe would be awesome!!! Helps make very hard decisions easy!! I told my caterer that he had to bring only paleo food and salads and my lunch today was unbelievable!! Crazy good. I'm trying to get the recipes from him! I will share once I get them. Paleomg has great recipes and she's hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell freeze....you have a freakn caterer.....dude what!!! jealous :-)

    Is it one of those places that comes around to offices and sells salads/sandwiches and stuff?

    ReplyDelete