Reason for Challenge

Reason for Challenge: Awareness of how our bodies feel and perform with and without certain foods.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Oh...my...gawd, Becky...look at her butt.

Hello Ladies!

    As you know, Wednesdays around the box are pretty chill; reserved for make-up WODs, hero workouts, and skills practice. For the past three weeks I've been going in at 10am and getting with Rick to have a "leg day"; focusing on glutes, hammies, and quads because....well....I want them to look good.  No more runner's butt!
    Usually he'll jot down 3-4 exercises and I go off on my own and git er' done. Make no mistake though, I leave just as gross and exhausted as any other day (and I'm having trouble sitting at this very moment). It's nice to have a break from beating the clock and upper body stuff too. So if you guys have the time and want to focus on that specific muscle group feel free to join me! Misery loves company ;)


4 comments:

  1. I am FOR SURE in like Flynn with you. I am so excited and really need to do some focusing on my BUTT....Thanks for the envite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're funny! I had no clue! I would love to do boogie Wednesday with some girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in with the booty busters!!
    Love that chicken leg buff dude picture!!!

    ReplyDelete